WEBSITE DESIGN PORTFOLIO
– FIRST EDITIONS LTD
Bespoke Content Management Systems
First Editions Ltd are the UK’s largest supplier of promotional sports bottles and as such, required a bespoke content management system that reflects their quality business image and their entire bespoke product library.
Using the Concrete5 CMS engine, the new First Editions Ltd website is completely editable via it’s end user admin interface that functions by highlighting editable blocks to add/edit and delete content. This removes the need for the traditional administrative interface you find on all other CMS systems.
“Using the concrete5 content management system, the First Editions website is completely editable by the client via a secure login. No website design coding required!”
First Editions Ltd required a powerful image gallery that displayed their entire sports bottle portfolio with a filter system. The finished project incorporated the jQuery Fancybox plugin!
- Bespoke website design to XHTML transitional standards.
- Concrete5 end user admin – the website is completely editable the end user without the need for HTML knowledge.
- Flash bottle showcase gallery
- Bespoke image gallery with filters, and Fancybox.
- Contact forms
- Google map api
- Frequently asked questions section
- Search engine optimised